Thats right folks, you read the title right! “No woman should lift more than 3 pounds.” This pearl of wisdom came out of the mouth of Gwyneth Paltrow’s trainer Tracey Anderson during an appearance on Oprah. (Ok before I get bombarded with questions about why I was watching Oprah I will include the usual excuses … Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Great Post Weightlifting Supplemental October 1, 2012This is a great exercise to end your Olympic Lifting sessions with. On days when you don’t do back extensions try these Jumping Good Mornings.
- Meet Gerry. 67 & Training For Life September 25, 2012“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” Socrates Let’s face it. Life is easier when you are stronger, faster and more agile. In training … Continue reading →
- GOAL SETTING – TOP 5 IN 5 September 12, 2012Goal Setting -Top 5 in 5 Many people have been asking me about goal setting and how to about achieving them. They feel a lack of motivation or are confused about where to start, and as a result end up frustrated and quitting before they ever really begin their journey. Here are my thoughts. Whether they … Continue reading →
- Breathing for Kettlebell Snatch September 4, 2012People have been writing in and asking for help with breathing during the Kettlebell Snatch. In this video I offer up a method that you may find helpful along with some thoughts about what makes a technique “right” or “wrong”. Enjoy!
- Bootcamp Workout- Bulgarian Bag & Rope Circuit with Agatsu Trainer Sara-Clare Lajeunesse August 27, 2012Here is a quick Bulgarian Bag and Rope workout for you from Agatsu trainer Sara-Clare Lajeunesse. For more videos and training info follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/AgatsuKBs and check out Sara’s blog http://saraclare.wordpress.com You can also download the FREE Agatsu App for Iphone/Ipad and Android-Search Agatsu
- Free Agatsu Training Iphone and Android App!!! August 25, 2012Its here!!! For a limited time the Agatsu App is free for Iphone/Ipad and Android users. You can download this app and follow our Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs and more. Each week we will be adding more training tips including Kettlebell Sport prep, Gymnastics workouts, Nutrition tips and more. Download the app and share it … Continue reading →
- Running Warmup Drills August 9, 2012Agatsu Endurance Director Kimchan Ramrattan takes you through a couple of his favorite pre run warmup drills. If you enjoy this clip and want to see more educational videos from Agatsu click “like” and “share.” Enjoy!
- Iron Will Training: Lessons from MMA Conditioning July 30, 2012Back in the day, boxers used to fight for 15 rounds. Later rounds were the most grueling; both mentally and physically challenging. Imagine 15 rounds of constant pressure from your opponent, constant impact, pain, and stress. Your body aches, wishing it all to end but your mind pushes you forward, challenging your will power and … Continue reading →
- Great Post Weightlifting Supplemental October 1, 2012
AGATSU PHYSICAL CULTURE PODCAST!
Agatsu Free App
Agatsu K2 DVD